Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A new toy....

Well, finally, after months of waiting and trying to get one - I finally got my Ibanez AF2 Airplane Flanger today! I haven't had a chance to plug it in and try it out yet, because it's raining outside and I can't be carrying my guitars out in the rain to my studio. But, I should be able to try it out tomorrow. These things are selling so fast, stores can't even keep them in stock. I had to wait on a pre-order list for 2 months before I got mine. At least the price went down while I was waiting for it...

Anyways, here are some pictures!







As with all Paul Gilbert products, it came with a booklet filled with some of Paul's favorite settings complete with his humorous explanations on what they sound like. Also included was a handy rig diagram which I haven't seen before. I decided to scan it: